Self-adhesive bulk fill posterior restorative system
EQUIA is a unique restorative system for aesthetic and economical posterior restorations with impressive strengths on all levels. The EQUIA system unites EQUIA Fil, a new generation of glass ionomer, and EQUIA Coat, a highly-filled resin coating material that brings glass ionomer technology to the next level.
Compared to other long-term restorative options EQUIA gives a substantial time advantage. The incomparable aesthetics widen your posterior restorative options to fulfil your patients’ expectations. Being clinically proven over several years, this system offers a great alternative for your long-term routine fillings.
- Class I restorations
- Non-stress bearing Class II restorations
- Stress bearing Class II restorations when isthmus is less than half of intercuspal distance
- Intermediate restorative
- Class V and root surface restorations
- Core build up
- No bonding agent needed, chemical adhesion with tooth structure
- Low moisture sensitivity
- Bulk placement with only 3ʼ30” in total needed from start to finish *
- Filler content provides wear resistance and fracture toughness
- Optimal protection of marginal seal for long-lasting restorations
- Tooth coloured restorative material, with real translucency and natural gloss and smoothness
* Processing times are based on experiences of the manufacturer