Gradia Direct LoFlo
High-viscosity flowable micro-filled hybrid composite with HDR technology
GC Gradia Direct LoFlo is a flowable that can be used not only as liner, but also for direct restorations such as class I and V.
Thanks to the presence of HDR (High-Density Radiopaque) fillers, this flowable composite features high physical properties.
- Restoration of Class I, II, III, IV, V cavities
- Restoration of root surface caries
- Restorations in deciduous teeth
- Filling tunnel shaped cavities
- Sealing hypersensitive areas
- Superior wear resistance and fracture toughness
- Wettability allows for perfect adaptability without slumping
- The 7 available shades blend invisibly into the surrounding tooth structure
- HDR pre-polymerized fillers with nano-silica filler technology significantly increase durability, polishability and radiopacity
- Fluoro-alumino-silicate glass brings you protection against secondary decay in addition