Enhanced fluoride varnish treatment with bio-available calcium and phosphate
Thanks to the patented Recaldent™ technology, MI Varnish gives patients a head start in caries protection when fluoride, calcium and phosphate combine and form a strong protective coating. The neutral pH of 6,6 enhances enamel acid resistance and inhibits demineralisation.
In the acidic environment, calcium and fluoride dissolve from the covering layer and as a result, the teeth are no longer under direct attack by acids.
CPP-ACP was developed at the School of Dental Science at the University of Melbourne Victoria/ Australia. Recaldent™ is a trade mark used under license. Recaldent™ (CPP-ACP) is derived from milk casein. Do not use on patients with a milk protein and/ or hydroxybenzoates allergy.
Discover more on https://campaigns-gceurope.com/mih/
MI Varnish can prevent hypersensitivity in various clinical situations
- Cervical area
- Molar Incisor Hypomineralisation (MIH)
- After professional mechanical tooth cleaning
- Occlusal wear
MI Varnish delivers a powerful dose of fluoride, with the added booster effect of the calcium and phosphate ions through its patented Recaldent™ technology.
- High initial fluoride release
- Minimises tooth sensitivity and strengthens enamel
- Neutral pH of 6,6 enhances enamel acid resistance and inhibits demineralization
- Penetrates dentinal tubules effective to block them
- Sticks to applicator brushes and flows easily in hard to reach areas
- Does not clump or coagulate when exposed to saliva
- Neutral shade with natural translucency