Light-cured radiopaque composite restorative
G-ænial is the material of choice when you are looking for a restorative that will meet the aesthetic expectations of all your patients - in most cases with only one shade.
Being a forgiving composite that offers beautiful and natural looking high gloss restorations whilst being extremely easy to use, makes it a composite suited to everyday use.
G-ænial also gives you more working time so you are free to shape and sculpt it to obtain the ideal anatomical form and aesthetics with ease.
G-ænial features a unique composition which provides an excellent chameleon effect and integration - in most cases with only one shade.
To replace enamel, G-ænial features an age-related shade system:
- Junior Enamel (JE) for young patients
- Adult Enamel (AE) for adult patients
- Senior Enamel (SE) for senior patients
G-ænial Anterior will reinforce your aesthetic skills and ability to match every restoration with nature.
- Suited to all application techniques: from mono-shade beauty to a thousand aesthetics possibilities using multi-shade layering
- Smooth, non-sticky viscosity that can even be handled with a brush
- Stress-free work in multi-layer restorations: working time of around 4 min
- Aesthetic & radiopaque: unique patented High-Density Radiopaque (HDR) filler technology for easy traceability through X-rays
- The unique composition offers a scattering of light similar to natural tooth. This results in virtually invisble restorations, even when using only one shade
G-aenial Posterior is formulated to provide both strength and low shrinkage stress to help reducing the risk of long term failure.
- Excellent aesthetics with just a single shade
- Adequate radiopacity of 252% Al facilitates the follow-up
- Non-sticky packable viscosity for better control contouring and building anatomical forms