Self-adhesive resin cement
G-CEM ONE, the new self-adhesive resin cement from GC simplifies all cementation procedures. G-CEM ONE brings together high bond strength, effortless clean-up and long-lasting esthetics as well as an excellent self-curing ability for a wide range of indications in ONE product solution.
G-CEM ONE is a truly universal, non-technique sensitive, versatile and reliable product that gives the flexibility of being effective in all cementation procedures for any type of restorations; from metal-based to resin and all-ceramic inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, and posts. It demonstrates excellent bond strength to enamel, dentin and all indirect restorations.
In addition, the optional Adhesive Enhancing Primer (AEP) and its innovative GC Touch Cure feature provides optimal bond strength in challenging clinical situations, such as low retentive surfaces. The chemical initiator in the AEP accelerates the chemical cure of the cement to ensure optimal bonding. The AEP is easy to apply; no additional light-curing is needed – apply and air-dry.
G-CEM ONE offers clinicians a reduced inventory with less components for a reproducible workflow. It’s simply the ONE for peace of mind when it comes to clinicians' adhesive requirements.
Discover more on https://europe.gc.dental/en-GB/focus/gcemone
- Cementation of all types of all ceramic, resin and metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Cementation of metal, ceramic, fiber posts, and cast post and cores.
- Cementation of all ceramic and composite veneers.
- Final cementation of crowns and bridges on implant abutments.
- Excellent bond strength to enamel, dentin and to all indirect materials
- Optimal bond strength for retentive and non-retentive preparations thanks to the optional Adhesion Enhancing Primer
ONE Technique insensitive:
- Exceptional self-curing for your peace of mind when thick or opaque restorations are used
- Tack cure feature for easy excess removal
- Increased moisture and saliva tolerance when Adhesive Enhancing Primer is used
- Optimised flow of the paste
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- Reduced inventory for reproducibility and optimised workflow
- Invisible, wear resistant margin for aesthetic outcomes
- 4 stable shades: A2, Translucent, AO3, White Opaque
 GC Field test survey. Data on File.