Fuji ORTHO BAND
Paste-paste glass ionomer for bonding bands
Fuji ORTHO BAND Paste Pak is a blue, resin modified glass ionomer for bonding orthodontic bands. It can also be used for the cementation of appliances retained with stainless steel crowns (ex: Herbst or expansion appliances).
The Paste Pak delivery saves time and reduces waste. It delivers consistent mixes every time, no matter the amount that the mix requires.
Its blue colour distinguishes the cement for easy clean-up and removal.
Fuji ORTHO BAND Paste Pak is available in self-curing and a dual-curing version.
An ideal combination of the properties of composites and GICs for the cementation of orthodontic bands and appliances retained with stainless steel crowns (e.g. Herbst or expansion appliances).
- Cartridge delivery with controlled dosage ensuring the right quantities for every indication
- Convenient direct application on bands using the automix tip
- Choice between self-curing or dual-curing for controlled setting
- Adapted working time of 5’30”
- Blue colour for controlled application and removal
- Excellent adhesion, even in a moist environment
- Easy removal of orthodontic appliances, avoiding enamel damages
- Optimal handling with choice between easy handmix or automix