Ceramic for high strength zirconium oxide frameworks
Initial Zr-FS is an improved feldspar based zirconium oxide veneering ceramic for use with high strength zirconium frameworks.
The unequalled natural optical effects and increased stability after multiple firings, makes it ideal for the fabrication of complex and delicate substructures such as bridges.
The dedicated Zr Light Reflective Liners are ready-to-use liners designed for reliable shade masking of different coloured Zircon frameworks while maintaining the aesthetically relevant light effects.
After conditioning the framework in this way, a standardised layering technique will lead to perfect shade results.
Initial Zr-FS allows you to fabricate every type of conventional full ceramic and hybrid restoration reliably and true-to-colour using zirconium oxide frameworks.
- High content of extremely pure special selected feldspar
- Superior aesthetics on all types of high tensile strength zirconium frameworks
- Firing temperature of 810°C and short cooling times
- Very good wettability, high stability and smooth surfaces
- Superior natural aesthetics on high tensile strength Zr-frameworks