G-Multi PRIMER is a Universal Primer designed to prepare and repair any type of indirect restorations.
GC used its long-term knowledge in the field of primers to develop G-Multi PRIMER. It offers not only strong adhesion to all substrates (even precious alloys), but also stable adhesion over time.
G-Multi PRIMER uses three different chemical agents to ensure perfect adhesion in all situations. By adding silane to a universal primer rather than a bonding agent, the stability of the adhesion is assured.
- Silane will provide adhesion to glass ceramics, Lithium Disilicate, Hybrid Ceramics and composites
- MDP ensures adhesion to Zirconia and non-precious metal
- MDTP will ensure adhesion to precious metal
G-Multi PRIMER is a priming agent designed to treat the adherent surface before luting & to repair of:
- All type of restorations:
- Inlays, onlays, overlays
- Crowns & Bridges
- All type of substrates, excluding acrylates:
- Metal / PFM
- Feldspathic ceramics
- Leucite-reinforced ceramics
- Lithium Disilicate
- Fiber-reinforced resin
- Hybrid ceramics
- Zirconia / Alumina
One primer for all substrates, ensuring stable adhesion in time.
G-Multi PRIMER contains functional monomers to bond to every restorations:
- Silane is added to bond to glass ceramics, hybrid ceramics and composites fillers,
- while MDP will ensure adhesion to zirconia, alumina and non-precious metals
- and MDTP will ensure a strong adhesion to precious metal.
The stability of the adhesion is assured because the components do not interfere with the silane coupling.