RELINE II Soft
Soft silicone-based relining material
RELINE II Soft is an A-silicone material providing comfort and long-lasting elasticity for indications of sharp or bony alveolar ridges and undercuts. It is used to adapt dentures after extractions or implant surgeries.
Suitable for chairside and lab relining procedures.
- Relining of dentures in case of thin sensitive mucosa and resorbed ridges
- Relining of dentures in case of sharp and bony ridges
- Relining of dentures in case of bony undercuts (with difficulties involving insertion and/or removal of the denture)
- Relining of implant-supported dentures
- Resilient: acts as a cushion between the denture and the oral tissue to buffer masticatory pressure and solve anatomical problems
- Can stay in place for weeks or months
- Convenient cartridge delivery
- Ideal viscosity, flowing under pressure to adapt to anatomical details
- Long-lasting comfort & gentle relief: the material’s surface remains elastic, smooth and clean over time
- RELINE II Primer for Resin provides a long-lasting adhesion to the underlying denture
- RELINE II Remover for Resin makes it possible to easily remove & replace the relining layer
- RELINE II Finishing Material can be used to further seal the margins