Self-adhesive resin luting cement in capsules delivery
G-CEM is a dual-cure self-adhesive universal resin cement delivered in capsules, designed for the adhesive luting of all-ceramic, zirconia, alumina, metal or composite indirect restorations.
G-CEM combines the improved handling and self-adhesion of conventional cements with the superior mechanical properties, adhesion and aesthetics of resin cements.
- All-ceramic, zirconia, alumina, resin and metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges*
- Metal, ceramic, fibre posts and cast post and cores
* bridges with maximum 2 abutments
- Excellent bonding to restorative materials. Chemical bond to Zirconia without the need for primer application
- High bond-strength to tooth in both self-cure and light-cure modes
- No need for bonding procedures on the tooth structure
- Direct delivery into the root canal with special elongation tip
- Long-term stability and low linear expansion