Tri Plaque ID Gel
Three tone plaque disclosing gel
Tri Plaque ID Gel can not only differentiate between old and new plaque in a few easy steps, this unique gel can also highlight exactly where the bacteria are most active by disclosing the acidic pH.
This additional information will be a great help in your daily practice to motivate your patients to improve their oral hygiene.
Identify the plaque by observing the colour of the gel.
- Pink or red: fresh plaque
- Blue or purple: mature plaque (at least 48 hours old)
- Light blue: mature and strong acid producing plaque
Tri Plaque ID Gel motivates your patients to improve their oral hygiene.
- Educational tool to help understand how lesions are formed and how a healthy oral environment is maintained
- Unique gel that not only helps to identify the age, but also the acidogenicity of the plaque
- Caries risk assessment can be done within a few minutes