Initial LRF BLOCK
Leucite reinforced glass ceramic CAD/CAM block
GC is proud to extend its CAD/CAM consumable portfolio with Initial LRF, a leucite-reinforced feldspar CAD/CAM block in five high and low translucency V-shades for full-contour, all-ceramic indirect restorations.
The blocks offer a nature analogue light dynamic with a perfectly balanced translucency, fluorescence and opalescent character.
Fast and easy handling: just mill, polish and cement.
Fabrication of full contour all ceramic indirect restorations:
- Single anterior and posterior crowns - partial and full
- Endo crowns on molars
- High density - less risk of chipping
- Extremely smooth surface after milling
- No firing necessary to get outstanding physical properties
- Easy polishing with conventional manual and mechanical tools
- Chameleon effect for optimal colour integration
- Dedicated Glaze Paste for ceramic firing