Clear vinyl polysiloxane
EXACLEAR is an innovative, clear silicone material made to fulfil the demands for high aesthetics while facilitating the way to great results. Its amazing transparency makes it particularly effective in complex clinical situations like wear cases, complex morphologies and challenging aesthetic cases. Its versatility in use makes it a perfect product to be used by a dentist, a lab technician, an orthodontist or an implantologist. Thanks to its transparency, ease of handling and rigidity after setting, EXACLEAR makes complex procedures much easier and provides a smoother workflow.
EXACLEAR used together with an injectable composite such as G-ænial Universal Injectable enables clinicians to create restorations as aesthetic as indirect veneers, but quicker, more affordable and using less invasive preparations.
EXACLEAR’s transparency allows you to check every little detail and prevents the formation of an oxygen inhibition layer, thus facilitating the final polishing. G-ænial Universal Injectable is well suited for this technique because of its thixotropy, strength and gloss.
- Injection Moulding technique, for aesthetic or wear cases
- Temporary crown and bridge work
- Layering of composite, particularly when light-curing from palatal side
- Bite registration
- Transfer of brackets from the model to the mouth
- Transfer fibres from the model to the mouth
Crystal Clear View
- The high transparency offers a great visual control for details visibility.
- The unparalleled transparency allows very effective light-curing through the silicone.
- It has an optimal consistency for an easy placement in the tray.
- It perfectly reproduces details as the product becomes fluid during insertion to perfectly adapt to the preparation.
- It is very easy to cut or drill the silicone for the injection moulding technique.
- It has a very good tear strength, while being flexible enough to be removed from the mouth.
- EXACLEAR allows you to skip steps in the conventional treatment and save time altogether.
- After just 2 minutes intra-orally the impression is set and can be removed.
- When working on a model, the material will set within 7 minutes.