Paste-paste resin-modified glass ionomer luting cement
FujiCEM 2 from GC is the result of an entire decade of continuous improvements along with the solid reputation of more than 150 million crowns cemented worldwide.
Powered by the innovative Force & Fusion Technology, FujiCEM 2 rewards dentists with the assurance of a successful treatment.
New FujiCEM 2 combines the best in handling characteristics and physical properties for your total peace of mind. Whether you are in favour of automix or handmix, prefer a clicker type or syringe type of dispenser... FujiCEM 2 offers it all in 1 product.
GC FujiCEM 2 is a cost effective material that accommodates a broad range of indications, making it an ideal product to have on hand in your practice. Ideal for the cementation of:
- Metal-based, zirconia, alumina and resin restorations
- Feldspathic and leucite-reinforced inlays
- Lithium disilicate restorations, especially when perfect isolation canʼt be assured
- Metal, ceramic, fibre post and cast post and cores
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure, ensuring an excellent marginal seal
- Moisture tolerant - a “must-have” when moisture control cannot be guaranteed
- Quick and easy - no need for etching and bonding
- Rubbery consistency for easy removal of excess
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity: a pulp-friendly solution
- Handmix or automix: the choice is yours!