The new standard of 2-bottle Universal Bonding
GC is broadening its adhesive portfolio with G2-BOND Universal, its first all-round universal 2-bottle adhesive.
G2-BOND Universal is leading the way to a new standard in adhesive dentistry with GC’s proprietary Dual H-Technology, giving clinicians in only one system what they would expect from existing self-etch and etch-and-rinse gold standard products.
The Dual H-Technology of G2-BOND Universal enables the advanced optimisation of bonding both to tooth and composite by the smooth transition from hydrophilic to hydrophobic characteristics. The remarkably hydrophobic bond layer thanks to the HEMA-free composition lowers the occurrence of water sorption which decreases the risk of degradation and lead to superior durability.
G2-BOND Universal offers unmatched marginal quality with its strong bond layer that avoid gap formation and microleakage which leads to remarkable sealing effectiveness with virtually no post-op sensitivity.
G2-BOND Universal offers an all-round performance of a HEMA-free unique composition of functional monomer (4-MET, MDP, MDTP) for durable adhesion to different substrates.
G2-BOND Universal offers controlled dispensing with its modern, intelligent and ergonomic cover design by eliminating waste and therefore saving cost.
G2-BOND Universal offers a new 2-bottle bonding standard in all etching modes that leads to
- Long-lasting restoration
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity and unmatched marginal quality
- Superior handling and dispensing
- Direct restorations
- Intra-oral repair
- Immediate Dentin Sealing (IDS)
- Treatment of hypersensitive teeth
- Treatment of exposed root surfaces
- Luting of indirect restorations (with G-CEM LinkForce®)
- Post luting & Core Build-up (with GRADIA® CORE & G-Premio BOND DCA).
Your choice of preferred etching mode
- G2-BOND Universal provides reliable results in self-etch and etch-and-rinse modes, allowing a wide range of indications to be covered with only one system with virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
Shock absorbing layer
- The optimal thickness of G2-BOND Universal may act as a shock absorbing layer to avoid gap formation and debonding, especially with high shrinkage and bulk-fill composites.
Superior durability and bond strength
- Thanks to the Dual-H technology, the Primer ensures the quality of the adhesion and the Bond enhances the durability of the bonding layer.
Unmatched marginal quality
- With a HEMA-free composition, the stability of the margin is improved, allowing margins in anterior restorations to remain invisible over time.
Superior dispensing and low technique sensitivity
- A precise dispensing is ensured through ergonomic cover design. Dropping precise amounts, prevent dripping, eliminate waste and leaving clean bottles after use.
- The viscosity of the Bond makes it particularly nice and easy to apply, limiting the risk of pooling of the bonding layer.
- The performance of G2-BOND Universal makes it an ideal product to use in a multiple range of indications: direct restorations, Immediate Dentin Sealing (IDS), repair of indirect restorations, treatment of hypersensitivity….
|10006819||G2-BOND Universal Bottle Kit|
|10006821||G2-BOND Universal 1-PRIMER Refill 5mL|
|10006822||G2-BOND Universal 2-BOND Refill 5mL|