Initial Gum & Bleach Shades
Specialized ceramic systems
“No white aesthetics without red aesthetics”.
To make gingival restorations with Initial even more aesthetic and more natural, the add-on sets GC Initial MC and GC Initial Zr gum shades meet all the requirements for highly aesthetic gingival reproductions.
To extend this harmonised shading system and to follow the trend for very light tooth colours, GC offers the GC Initial Bleach Shades, a unique colour set that allows you to match even the lightest tooth shades whatever ceramic restoration system you use.
The gingival-coloured materials are especially suited to indications in the areas of implant superstructures, crown & bridgework techniques.
With the Initial Bleach Shades you can match even the lightest tooth shades whatever ceramic restoration system you use.
Initial Gum Shades
- Five nature analogue gingival shades
- Especially suited to indications in the areas of implant suprastructures, crown & bridgework techniques
- For soft tissue zones made of ceramic that need to be individually characterised to create a lifelike transition from the crown margin to the gingiva
- Individual steps can easily be divided between the different firings - depending on the indication and individual preference
Initial Bleach Shades
- Complementary to five Initial ceramic systems
- Highest aesthetics thanks to true-to-nature light dynamics
- Special shades beyond the conventional colour palette
- Different components can be added together to create increasingly aesthetic restorations