Normal setting A-silicone impression material
Thixotropic impression material for all popular impression techniques.
The adapted flow, extended working time and the snap set make this an extremely easy to use A-silicone material.
as a wash material in the 2 Materials/2 Steps technique or in the 2 Materials/1 Step technique.
as a wash material in the 2 Materials/1 Step technique.
as a base material in the 2 Materials/1 Step technique or alone in the 1 Material/1 Step technique.
as a base material in the 2 Materials/2 Steps technique.
- Thixotropic properties for exact detail reproduction
- High elasticity and tear resistance for easy removal
- High dimensional stability, uniform flow for problem-free impression taking
- Hydrogen-scavenger formulation allows immediate pouring with gypsum
- Different consistencies and delivery modes to fit all indications and preferences