Light-cured radiopaque universal composite restorative
One shade fits all
With Essentia Universal shade, GC throws the door to simplification wide open. Essentia Universal exhibits an excellent chameleon effect and seamlessly blends with the surrounding tooth structure, regardless of the shade of the cavity. Available in three viscosities - all strong enough to be used in all cavity classes - Essentia Universal is the ultimate solution for posterior restorations.
The unique composition of Essentia Universal (Paste) reflects the light in a very natural way, in order to adapt to any posterior situation.
Essentia HiFlo displays a great wettability and adaptation, thanks to a very fluid viscosity. Based on 700nm barium glass fillers, this composite features a high radiopacity of over 300% and excellent physical properties, making it possible to use it for any cavity class.
Essentia LoFlo features a thixotropic behaviour, making it easy to place in many different clinical situations. Based on 200nm ultra-fine strontium fillers, this composite features an \ of only 3µm and excellent physical properties, making it possible to use it for any cavity class.
- Direct restorative for Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities
- Liner or base
- Blocking out undercuts
- Fissure sealant
- Sealing hypersensitive areas
- Repair of (in)direct aesthetic restorations, temporary crown & bridge, defect margins when margins are in enamel
Available in one Universal shade fitting most clinical cases - no shade selection needed and less inventory
- Flawless blending with the natural tooth tissue in just 1 shade
- Reduced inventory
- Packable for an easy application
- Non-sticky viscosity
- Easy polishability
- Great wettability and adaptation to the tooth tissues
- Excellent flexural strength and wear resistance