Light-curing acrylic for temporary restorations
Temporary treatment of prepared teeth and gaps is an essential part of successful, well-fitting prosthetic work, and must take account of functional, periodontal and aesthetic aspects.
The light-cured Unifast LC matches precisely to the requirements of short-term, temporary restorations.
Based on methyl methacrylate resin this product meets the needs for speed of treatment, problem-free removal during the setting phase as well as the economical aspect.
The advantages of this class of material perfectly satisfy the particular demands associated with the short-term provision of temporary inlays or onlays, single crowns and short-span bridges.
Universal resin for the short-term provision of temporary inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges and repair of (partial) dentures.
- Good wettability of powder and liquid makes it easy to produce a homogeneous, bubble-free mix
- Typical rubbery elasticity allows problem-free removal of the temporary restoration
- "Memory effect" to prevent any lasting deformation during removal
- Choice of several shades for both versions
- Highly economical
- Controlled setting by light curing for working without time pressure even for the most complicated situations