Light-cure resin cement
Aesthetic dentistry is evolving towards less invasive preparations with high aesthetic restorations which deserve dedicated luting solutions. Featuring a perfect viscosity and high physical performance, G-CEM Veneer has been designed to offer standardized luting procedure for indirect restorations less than 2 mm thick. Thanks to the Full Silane Coverage (FSC) technology, it possesses unique thixotropic properties that make it easy to dispense, apply and clean up, while maintaining an exceptional strength.
Adhesive luting of ceramic and composite veneers, inlays and onlays with a thickness (< 2.0mm) and translucency that enables the complete light-curing of the cement.
- Thixotropic consistency thanks to latest technology in terms of fillers coating: Full-coverage Silane Coating (FSC) technology
- Easy to apply with high precision and easy excess removal thanks to the unique viscosity of the material
- Once applied, the material spreads uniformly on the surface of the restoration to homogeneously cover it
- Combined with G-Multi PRIMER and G-Premio BOND, G-CEM Veneer is ensuring a stable and durable adhesion to all types of substrates and preparations
- Featuring a high filler rate of 69% in weight thanks to FSC technology, an exceptional wear resistance, high bond and flexural strength can be achieved
- G-CEM Veneer’s fluorescence adjusted to natural tooth
- Four shades with optimised blend-in effect to cover all aesthetic needs
- Perfectly matching try-in pastes for predictable aesthetic outcome
- High conversion rate after light-curing, enabling strong resistance to discolouration and staining over time, for long-lasting aesthetics
|012384||G-CEM Veneer Refill A2|
|012385||G-CEM Veneer Refill Translucent|
|012386||G-CEM Veneer Refill Opaque|
|012387||G-CEM Veneer Refill Bleach|