One-component self-etching light-cured adhesive
G-BOND is an easy-to-use self-etching light-cured adhesive.
It utilises both chemical adhesion and micro-mechanical retention principles to form a unique and stable nano interaction zone (NIZ) with the dentin.
At the same time, it also offers a reliable adhesion to enamel.
Several clinical studies (including one with 9-year follow-up) have proven its extremely good performance in time.
G-BOND can be used for:
- Bonding of light cured composites and compomers
- Bonding of dual-cure luting and core build up composites as long as these materials are light cured
G-BOND will give you clinically successful results time after time.
- Mild self-etching providing a very low risk of post-operative sensitivity
- Two functional monomers creating chemical adhesion to dentin and enamel
- One-component system offering a simplified handling and a 30 seconds procedure
- High moisture tolerance decreasing the technique sensitivity of the procedure
- HEMA-free formulation ensuring a durable bond