Initial CAST NP
CoCr based casting alloy
Initial CAST NP is a cobalt chrome based casting alloy for the fabrication of crowns & bridges with a suitable metal veneering ceramic or acrylic veneering material.
Thanks to the extra fine molecular structure a smooth and compact surface can be achieved after the casting procedure.
The alloy has a reduced oxide formation even after repeated ceramic firings, as such enhancing the aesthetic outcome.
Initial CAST NP is for the fabrication of crowns & bridges with a suitable metal veneering ceramic or acrylic veneering material.
- Thermal Expansion of 14,1 x 10-6 K-1, compatible with the most common metal veneering ceramics on the market
- Outstanding handling properties and fluidity
- Extra fine molecular structure for smooth compact surfaces after casting
- Highly corrosion resistant and free of beryllium, indium and gallium
- Low oxide formation
- Optimal synergy with Initial MC for superb aesthetics