Fuji LINING LC
Light-cured glass ionomer lining material
Fuji LINING LC is a light-cured glass ionomer that is used as a liner or a base under composite or amalgam restorations to reduce sensitivity.
It has a high-compressive strength, minimal polymerization shrinkage and extremely low solubility.
As a base or liner in prepared cavities.
- Controlled setting time
- Low water-solubility and insensitive to humidity
- Excellent bond to tooth structure without conditioning
- Tight bond to composite resin
- Radiopaque to facilitate post-operative diagnosis
Fuji LINING LC Paste Pak specific
- Simple, accurate dispensing and easy bubble-free mixing