Phosphate bonded investment for pressable ceramic techniques (Type I) Class 2
LiSi PressVest, part of GC’s well-known investment product portfolio, is a carbon free phosphate bonded speed investment adapted to multiple press-ceramic and quick heating techniques.
Its high fluidity and long working time guarantee an accurate and detailed reproduction.
No need for hazardous hydrofluoric acid or alumina blasting as the reaction layer can easily be removed just with glass beads.
In short, an investment offering an optimized workflow and ensuring time savings for the dental laboratory.
Specially developed for multiple press ceramic techniques:
- All ceramic press techniques:
- Press-over ceramic techniques
- High fluidity
- Long working time
- Stable setting time
- More flexible time to furnace
- Time savings - great for lab workflows
- Wider sprueing capacity
- Better internal adaptation
- Easy removal of reaction layer - no hydrofluoric acid