Dual-cure composite for core build-up & post cementation
Rock solid at all depths!
A strong core is a necessity to achieve a long-lasting restoration. Achieving such a strong core requires a resistant material. The application should be straightforward so no room for mistakes is left and a reliable result can be obtained, time after time. Discover GRADIA CORE, a dual-cure radiopaque composite for post luting & core build-up that combines excellent mechanical resistance and handling like no other. Its unique thixotropy makes it an ideal material for two different indications: post luting and core build up.
GRADIA CORE partnered with your preferred G-Premio BOND and dual cure activator (DCA) ensure convenience and performance - at every step. The DCA allows an efficient curing even in self-cure mode, whether used in bulk-fill method or at the deepest point of the root canal for post luting.
Discover more on https://campaigns-gceurope.com/core-build-up/
- Core build-up
- Post cementation
- Post cementation and core build-up in one thixotropic material
- Under the pressure in the root canal, GRADIA CORE becomes very fluid. However, during the build-up procedure, it keeps its shape
- GRADIA CORE cuts just like dentine, making it easier for you to shape it with a bur, and ensures smooth transitions and clean, precise margins
- Ensure superior bond strength with G-Premio BOND & DCA, no matter the curing mode
- G-Premio BOND, your universal bonding system, can now be used in combination with DCA for luting & building core with GRADIA CORE for the same ease of use
- With its dual-cure activator (DCA), the bonding is properly cured, even at the deepest point of the root canal
- Even in self-cure mode, GRADIA CORE is efficiently cured. It can be used in a bulk-fill method, without depth limitations
- Strong and solid base for long lasting indirect restorations
- GRADIA CORE is a solid base for long-lasting indirect restorations, with excellent mechanical properties, regardless of the curing mode
- GRADIA CORE is sufficiently radiopaque for easy clinical evaluation. The elastic modulus is close to dentine to avoid stress build-up.