Glass ionomer luting cement
The biocompatible, resin-free luting solution with 25 years of great clinical success.
Fuji I, GC’s first luting GI cement, is widely used across the world.
GC Fuji I is ideal for the luting of all kinds of metal-based and opaque Zirconia restorations and posts. It is an excellent option as well for cementation on implant abutments.
Advanced materials technology gives GC Fuji I many benefits over Zinc Phosphate and Polycarboxylate cements:
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure, ensuring an excellent marginal seal
- A moisture-tolerant solution when a dry field cannot be assured
- Quick and easy without the need for etching and bonding of the tooth
- Rubbery consistency during setting for an easy removal of excesses
- Resin-free cement for patients allergic to methacrylates
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity: a pulp-friendly solution