Initial IQ ONE SQIN
Paintable colour-and-form ceramic system!
GC Initial IQ ONE SQIN is a paintable colour-and-form ceramic concept for the aesthetic realization of monolithic or minimal buccally reduced dental frameworks made of zirconium dioxide or lithium disilicate. It allows you to fast and easily achieve high aesthetic results, comparable to conventionally layered restorations but with a significant time gain. Both in the posterior and anterior region.
The GC Initial IQ ONE SQIN System Set is based upon the GC Initial “IQ philosophy” and consists of different perfectly adapted ceramic materials:
GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes ONE
The most versatile paintable ceramic for external staining as well as internal characterisation of substructures. When used with SQIN, it also serves as the connection firing.
- Ready-to-use consistency
- Inherent fluorescence
- 3D colour deepness
GC Initial IQ SQIN
Completes the final contour of your restorations offering vitality, texture and natural gloss.
- Easy form and texture
- Self-glazing effect
- 3D surface structure
GC Initial Spectrum Stains
- Fine powder stains for extra individual effects.
- Infinite colour nuances
- Can be mixed with Lustre Pastes ONE or SQIN.
Discover more on https://campaigns-gceurope.com/painting-solutions/
Suitable for the aesthetic realization of monolithic or minimal buccal reduced dental frameworks made of zirconium dioxide or lithium disilicate.
Minimal Buccal reduced realizations (Micro-layering technique)
GC Initial Lustre Pastes ONE are used as colour & individualization layer assuring a perfect connection firing before application of the SQIN in the micro-layering technique.
The SQIN ceramic can be applied in a layer thickness of 0.1–0.5 mm over the individually Lustre Pastes ONE painted and fired surface.
Thanks to their refined mixture of feldspar-based glasses, a lifelike three-dimensional effect is created, bringing colour deepness and lifelike translucency to your restorations.
In combination with the dedicated Form & Texture Liquid it offers unique application and modelling properties allowing individual surface texture.
Furthermore, the mixture of Form & Texture liquid and the SQIN powders results in a highly compact and dense ceramic slurry with self-glazing properties after ceramic firing.
Monolithic realizations (Painting technique)
GC Initial Lustre Pastes ONE is a feldspar-based ceramic material, available in a ready to use consistency. Composed of fine ceramic particles, the 3-dimensional paint-on pastes
bring colour deepness and lifelike translucency to your monolithic restorations. They can be applied in a thicker layer guaranteeing unsurpassed vitality and a very natural glaze.
The Lustre Pastes ONE, with improved fluorescence, are especially developed to boost the fluorescence of your monolithic restorations. All Lustre Pastes ONE are fluorescent throughout different levels. Boost your fluorescence level with Lustre Neutral FLUO (L-NFL).
Features Initial IQ SQIN
- Refined mixture of feldspar-based glasses perfectly balanced for the micro-layering technique.
- Unique application and modelling properties.
- Aesthetic contour type of ceramic with self-glazing properties.
- Easy form and texture creation.
- 3D aesthetics.
Features Initial Lustre Pastes ONE
- The mix of refined glass ceramic particles ensure lifelike depth light dynamics for a natural 3D effect.
- Improved and unique paste medium with a fine thixotropic consistency enabling an easier and more precise application.
- Ready to use. Adaptable to your preferred consistency.
- Optimal fluorescence ensuring the look of natural teeth under all light circumstances.
- Perfect in combination with Initial IQ SQIN for the full ceramic micro-layering technique.
- Can be used as colour & individualization layer assuring a perfect connection firing before application of the Initial IQ SQIN in the micro-layering technique
- Internal & external use
- Individualization possibilities can be increased with the GC Initial Spectrum Stains (powder stains).
Features Initial Spectrum Stains
- Wide spectrum of colours.
- Available in a variety of 20 colours empowering the aesthetics of your restorations.
- Perfect combination with Initial IQ SQIN / Lustre Pastes ONE for the full ceramic micro-layering technique.
Wide spectrum of use, internal & external – even in wet ceramics.