G-ænial Flo X
Light-cured radiopaque flowable composite
Are you looking for a suitable flowable composite where optimal handling, durability and ideal aesthetics are key requirements?
GC has created G-ænial Flo X, offering improved strength and a very fluid placement.
Its high radiopacity even at low thickness, excellent wettability and easy application (even in deep cavities) make it the perfect partner for all your posterior restorations!
G-ænial Flo X is ideal for all the traditional flowable indications:
- As a liner or to block undercuts
- In tunnel preparations
- For the restoration of small cavities and defects
- As a fissure sealant
G-ænial Flo X benefits from the following unique features:
- Low viscosity optimal for lining, and excellent wettability for immediate adaptation to the cavity walls
- High radiopacity even at low thickness (303% at 1mm thickness, 284% at 0.5mm) to ensure perfect visibility on X-rays and easy detection of secondary caries
- Comfortable application with a new ergonomic syringe design featuring a thin nozzle and easy extrusion
- Balanced physical properties for the best compromise between strength and flowability