Initial IQ Press Concept
Press-over-Metal and Press-over-Zircon
The Initial IQ Press-over-Metal and Press-over-Zircon systems are feldspar-based pressable ceramics that demonstrate unsurpassed lifelike aesthetics.
The pre-blended ingots and the GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF add up to an internal light dynamic that delivers unrivalled vitality and natural lustre.
This system is compact and easy to use, suitable to all dental technicians.
Initial IQ is a Press-over concept for metal and zirconium frame structures.
This concept offers for the first time the possibility to press posteriors and anteriors without further layering technique.
The standard V-colours are reproduced with the Lustre Pastes NF following the ‘paint by numbers’ approach.
- Press-over-Metal is compatible with standard porcelain alloys (CTE range 13.8 to 14.9)
- Press-over-Zircon is compatible with all Zr-based pressable and CAD/CAM technologies
- Can be used to press posteriors and anteriors without further layering technique
- Aesthetics are achieved following the ‘paint by numbers’ with GC Lustre Pastes NF
- Quick reproduction of standard V-colours